If you have a limited number of free megabytes or slow internet, Instagram includes a Data Saver option that will, when you turn it on, stop the automatic playback of videos and thus save your data. Videos will only be played when you start them yourself. If you use Instagram while in roaming, activating the Data Saver option is the best way to save internet.
Watch our video tutorial where we show you how to turn on Data Saver in Instagram for Android.
- How to Turn on Data Saver in Instagram for Android
- Tap on the profile icon
- Tap on the three horizontal lines
- Tap on Settings and privacy
- Tap on Data usage and media quality
- Turn on the option Data Saver