How to Add, Show and Delete Section Breaks In Google Docs?
When writing a text, it is important to pay attention to its structure. Google Docs offers a handy option that allows us to divide a document into sections (Section Breaks). This helps us better organize the content and structure the document so that it is easy to read.
Dividing a document into sections is very easy, and we have made a video showing you how to add, show and delete Section Breaks in Google Docs using Windows 10 and Google Chrome.
- How to add, show and delete Section Breaks in Google Docs?
- Place the cursor where you want to create a section break
- Click on Insert and then on Break
- Page break: the text moves to a new page, does not create a new section. Section break (next page): the text moves to a new page, creates a new section. Section break (continuos): create section where the cursor is
- To see the section break, we must enable this option. Click on View
- Click on Show section breaks
- To delete a section, place the cursor above the blue line and press Del (Delete) on the keyboard