Viber has the option to translate messages into any language. This is a convenient option if you receive a message in a language you do not understand or want to chat with a foreigner. The default language in which messages are translated is English, but this can be changed. It is also possible to translate both received and sent messages.
Watch our video tutorials in which we show you how to translate a message and how to change the language in which messages are translated on Viber for Android.
How to Translate a Message on Viber for Android
- Open the chat that contains the message you want to translate
- Tap and hold the message you want to translate. It is possible to translate both received and sent message.
- Tap on Translate
- Tap on CONTINUE
How to Change the Language Messages Are Translated to on Viber for Android
- Tap on More
- Tap on Settings
- Tap on Calls and messages
- Tap on Message translation
- Select the language you want the messages to be translated to
- Tap on the check mark icon