Web browsers are among the most used programs on our computers and as such, at least when we talk about the most well-known brands, they are all very good. However, there are differences. Speed, customization, and battery life are, in our opinion, the most important aspects of a browser. So we decided to compare browsers […]Read More
Different browsers work differently, speed, features, customization, privacy and security options. We explore all the nooks and crannies of different browsers on the market.
In the software market, we have a bunch of programs that all do the same thing, some better, some worse, some stand out for their specifications or business model, and some focus on a specific task. The point is that no matter what we want to do, we have a large selection of programs at […]Read More
We present you an experimental internet browser for Windows 10, Linux and macOS – Peacock. What distinguishes this browser from other competitors, in addition to the fact that it has a built-in ad blocker, is that it does not collect any user data and does not send it anywhere. Peacock is similar to Brave browser, […]Read More
Mozilla has just released one of its biggest updates for the Android version of its Firefox browser. A lot of new features are the most popular ones from the PC version. What’s new? The first thing you will probably going to notice is that the address bar has been moved to the bottom of the […]Read More
- How to turn off Program Compatibility Assistant in Windows 10
- Brave browser – Spotify with No Ads and Youtube on the Locked Screen
- How to show FPS in games using NVIDIA GeForce Experience
- Custom Cursor – a fun extension for Google Chrome
- How to Install NetSpeedMonitor in Windows 10
- What is AnyDesk and should you use it?
- How to remove Unknown Locale (qaa-Latn) in Windows 10
- The best browser for PC in 2021
- What is ConfigureDefender and how to use it
- How to enable DNS over HTTPS (DoH)?