We present you an experimental internet browser for Windows 10, Linux and macOS – Peacock. What distinguishes this browser from other competitors, in addition to the fact that it has a built-in ad blocker, is that it does not collect any user data and does not send it anywhere. Peacock is similar to Brave browser, […]Read More
Different browsers work differently, speed, features, customization, privacy and security options. We explore all the nooks and crannies of different browsers on the market.
Mozilla has just released one of its biggest updates for the Android version of its Firefox browser. A lot of new features are the most popular ones from the PC version. What’s new? The first thing you will probably going to notice is that the address bar has been moved to the bottom of the […]Read More
- What is ConfigureDefender and how to use it
- Stop Malwarebytes from deinstalling Advanced SystemCare
- How to enable DNS over HTTPS (DoH)?
- Best free programs for video editing
- Facebook Container, put Facebook in a cage
- How to Install NetSpeedMonitor in Windows 10
- INK 1.6.4
- Parental control on the Internet
- What is AnyDesk and should you use it?
- How to install HEVC codec for free in Windows 10