On the YouTube website, it is possible to search for videos on a specific channel. When you visit a channel page, there is an option to search only for content that is on that channel.
Unfortunately, this option does not exist on the mobile phone application. The only way is to, in addition to keywords or a video name, type the name of the channel name as well.
Check out our video tutorials where we show you how to find a video on a specific YouTube channel on PC and Android.
How to Find a Video on a Specific YouTube Channel on PC
- How to find a video on a specific YouTube channel on PC
- Go to the YouTube website
- Go to the channel page of the channel from where you want to find the video
- Click on the magnifying glass icon and a search box will appear. A search you perform using this search field will only search for videos that are on this channel.
- Type the keywords or the video name and press Enter on your keyboard
How to Find a Video on a Specific YouTube Channel on Android
- How to find a video on a specific YouTube channel on Android
- YouTube app on Android doesn’t have the option to search only a specific channel, as is the case on a PC.
- One thing we can do is type the name of the channel we want to search next to the keywords or video name.
- Tap on the magnifying glass icon and type in the keywords or video name and then the channel name