If you received a message on Viber that you want to send to someone else, you don’t have to rewrite the message manually or copy and paste it into a new message, because Viber includes a message forwarding option. It is possible to forward all kinds of messages, be it images, videos, documents, or text messages.
Watch our video tutorial where we show you how to forward a message in Viber for Android.
- How to Forward a Message in Viber for Android
- Open the conversation that contains the message you want to forward
- You can forward pictures, videos, documents and text messages. Press and hold on the message you want to forward.
- Tap on Forward
- If you want to forward more than one message that is in the same conversation, tap on all the messages you want to forward.
- Tap on the arrow like in the video
- Select one or more people to forward the message to
- Tap on the button with the paper airplane icon