Did you notice the Unknown Locale (qaa-Latn) language among the languages in the Windows Task Bar? If you go to the language settings in Windows 10 and try to delete this, you will notice that it is not among the installed languages.
This problem can occur if you have corrupt system registries, also installing applications, such as Keyman, can lead to this problem. Fortunately, the solution is very simple. All you have to do is install this language and then delete it.
Check out our video tutorial where we show you how to remove Unknown Locale (qaa-Latn) in Windows 10.
- To remove Unknown Locale (qaa-Latn) we need to install this language and then delete it
- In the Task Bar, click on languages
- Click on Language preferences
- Click Add a language
- In the search box, type qaa-latn
- Click on the first result obtained, then on Next
- Click Install
- Click on Private use (qaa-Latn)
- Click Remove