If you find a YouTube video that you want to save and watch later, there is no need to bookmark the video or write down the video link somewhere. YouTube has a handy option where you can save any video in the Watch Later section.
- How to Save Videos to Watch Later on YouTube
- Go to the YouTube website and log in to your account
- Find the video you want to save and click on the three vertical dots like in the video
- Click on Save to Watch later
- To find the video you saved, click on Watch later
- Here you will find all saved videos