Sending large files over the Internet in Windows 10 can be challenging, even if you previously zipped a file because the standard Email services such as Gmail, Yahoo, and Outlook have limits on the maximum attachment size you can send. So you can send a maximum of up to 25 MB in one email via […]Read More
Find the best tool to navigate the internet efficiently, safely, and securely.
VPN or Virtual Private Network is a service that allows a safe internet connection using a secured network. All internet traffic goes through a process called “tunneling”, where your device is connected to another network in which your IP address is hidden and your data encrypted. The idea of VPN The basic idea behind a […]Read More
We live in the era of the internet, and it is all but impossible to forbid our children from using it. Aldo, there is a lot of very useful content dedicated for kids like games and learning, there are also internet scams and explicit content that is not for them. Here we come to parental […]Read More
NetSpeedMonitor is a small Windows program that runs in the taskbar (near the clock) and displays your network connection speed in real-time (download and upload speed). NetSpeedMonitor is made for Windows versions 7 and lower, but it can work on Windows 8 and 10 if you activate Compatibility Mode before installation. We have shown how […]Read More
- What is ConfigureDefender and how to use it
- Stop Malwarebytes from deinstalling Advanced SystemCare
- How to enable DNS over HTTPS (DoH)?
- Best free programs for video editing
- Facebook Container, put Facebook in a cage
- How to Install NetSpeedMonitor in Windows 10
- INK 1.6.4
- Parental control on the Internet
- What is AnyDesk and should you use it?
- How to install HEVC codec for free in Windows 10