How to Send a Fax Using Gmail
When you have a lot of work to do, it’s not always convenient to physically go to the fax machine and send a fax. A much better solution is to use Gmail. Gmail offers the option to send a fax, and the best part is that sending a fax is just like sending a regular email.
Watch our video tutorial where we show you how to send a fax using Gmail, using Windows 10, and Mozilla Firefox.
- How to Send a Fax Using Gmail
- Start writing a new email
- In the To field, you need to enter the number to which you are sending the fax. Enter this number without hyphens. Then put the @ sign, and then enter the domain of the fax service you are using.
- In the Subject field, enter the subject of the fax
- Enter your message
- Add Attachment. These can be files in DOC, JPG, PDF and TXT format. Fax services generally allow you to add more than one Attachment.
- Click on Send