If you want to change the Internet browser you use or want to use a password manager, such as LastPass or Bitwarden, you probably need to export the passwords saved in Mozilla Firefox, so that you can import them into another browser or password manager. Exporting passwords from Firefox is a quick and easy process.
Watch our video tutorial where we show you how to export passwords in Mozilla Firefox, using Windows 10.
- How to Export Passwords in Mozilla Firefox
- Click on the three horizontal lines in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click on Passwords
- Click on the three horizontal dots in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click on Export Logins…
- Click on Export…
- Enter your Windows password, then click on OK
- Choose where you want to save the passwords, give the file a name, then click on Save