Google Translate not only translates words and phrases, this powerful translator can translate entire documents. The formats it supports are .doc, .docx, .odf, .pdf, .ppt, .pptx, .ps, .rtf, .txt, .xls, .xlsx, and HTML, and the maximum file size you can upload is 10 MB.
All you have to do is upload the document you want to translate, specify the language in which the document is written (there is a handy option here that automatically detects the language) and select which language to translate, and you are done.
Watch our video where we show you how to translate a document using Google Translate in Windows 10.
- Type google translate in the search box
- Click on the first result obtained
- Click on Documents
- Click Browser your computer
- Select the document you want to translate and click Open
- We must first set the language of the document. Click DETECT LANGUAGE if you do not know the language of the document. If you know, choose that language.
- We will now set the language to which the document will be translated
- Click Translate