How to Turn on Voice Navigation and Change the Language in Gmaps for Android
The Google Maps voice navigation option is intended for people with poor eyesight or when you are driving and can’t concentrate on the map. It is also possible to set the language of voice navigation, and a large number of languages are supported here.
Check out our video tutorial where we show you how to turn on voice navigation and change the language in Gmaps for Android.
- How to Turn on Voice Navigation and Change the Language in Gmaps for Android
- Open Gmaps
- Tap on the profile icon in the upper right corner of the screen
- Tap on Settings
- Tap on Navigation settings
- To turn on voice guidance in the section Mute state, tap on Unmuted
- To change the language, tap on Voice selection
- Select the language you want to use