Of all the operating systems available to us, one recognition we must give to Windows is that we have the most diverse and unusual programs on it. Some of these programs are useful, some are not, some try to solve a specific problem, while some try to give us a convenient solution to a problem […]Read More
Record, edit, mix, convert, share, and stream MP3s and other audio files with the best tools on the market.
Finding free music to listen to has never been easier. Buying CDs or DVDs is a thing of the past, and there has never been less piracy. This is due to free programs for listening to music, which we have more and more every day. Free programs for listening to music work by providing us […]Read More
For some reason, sound equalizers in the form of plug-ins for internet browsers are quite rare, and the ones we have are of questionable quality. It is true that there are plenty of equalizers that work as a program within the operating system, and they, of course, control the sound that comes from the Internet […]Read More
The most common method of listening to online radio stations is through a website. However, there is a better way. Introducing Tray Radio, a free program for Windows 7, 8, and 10. The main reason we liked this program is that it stands unobtrusively in System Tray (lower right corner of the screen, next to […]Read More
Recording sound on Windows computers is very easy with Voice Recorder, which comes bundled with the operating system. The biggest advantage of this program is its simplicity. Other than to start and stop recording, you will not find any additional options here. For most users, this is quite enough. We do not need professional programs […]Read More
- How to turn off Program Compatibility Assistant in Windows 10
- Brave browser – Spotify with No Ads and Youtube on the Locked Screen
- How to show FPS in games using NVIDIA GeForce Experience
- Custom Cursor – a fun extension for Google Chrome
- How to Install NetSpeedMonitor in Windows 10
- What is AnyDesk and should you use it?
- How to remove Unknown Locale (qaa-Latn) in Windows 10
- The best browser for PC in 2021
- What is ConfigureDefender and how to use it
- How to enable DNS over HTTPS (DoH)?