Do you sometimes have your internet seemingly temporarily shut down or slow down abruptly, but when you check your internet speed, the result you get shows that everything is fine and that the speed you have is the one you bought from your provider. A possible problem is the occasional loss of connection, which is […]Read More
Track how much you are downloading or streaming over a local network with these networking tools.
Feem is a program for exchanging files between devices. Something like Google Drive or Dropbox, only it doesn’t require an internet connection. The African company’s basic idea that made the program is a quick and easy transfer of files from one device to another. Feem, fast offline download The first advantage is that you can […]Read More
- How to turn off Program Compatibility Assistant in Windows 10
- Brave browser – Spotify with No Ads and Youtube on the Locked Screen
- How to show FPS in games using NVIDIA GeForce Experience
- Custom Cursor – a fun extension for Google Chrome
- How to Install NetSpeedMonitor in Windows 10
- What is AnyDesk and should you use it?
- How to remove Unknown Locale (qaa-Latn) in Windows 10
- The best browser for PC in 2021
- What is ConfigureDefender and how to use it
- How to enable DNS over HTTPS (DoH)?