Strikethrough is an important formatting option. When you use this option, a line will appear through the middle of the word, but the word behind the line will be legible. Whether you want to mark a completed task or highlight something in the text, this is the best option to use.
- We can apply Strikethrough to text in two ways. The first is with a keyboard shortcut, and the second with a command in Google Docs.
- First way. Highlight the text you want to apply Strikethrough.
- Press Alt+Shift+5 on your keyboard
- Second way. Highlight the text you want to apply Strikethrough.
- Click on Format
- Click on Text and then on Strikethrough