If you bought a game on Steam that you want to refund, the good news is that this is possible, however, there are a few conditions. It is possible to refund only games that you have played for less than 2 hours and that were purchased in the previous 15 days. If you do not meet these two conditions, the game cannot be refunded.
Watch our video tutorial where we show you how to refund a game on Steam, using Windows 10.
- How to Refund a Game on Steam
- Launch Steam and log in to your account
- Click on LIBRARY
- Click on the game you want to refund
- Click on Support
- Click on It’s not what I expected
- Click on I’d like to request a refund
- Open the drop-down list next to Reason and select the reason you want to refund the game
- Click on Submit request