How to Sell Steam Trading Cards
When you play games on Steam, you will occasionally receive Trading Cards. You can use these cards as badges on your profile, but you can also sell them. Trading Cards are sold for real money which is added to your Steam wallet. You can’t withdraw this money, but you can use it to buy new games on Steam.
Watch our video tutorial where we show you how to sell Steam Trading Cards, using Windows 10.
- How to Sell Steam Trading Cards
- Click the profile icon in the upper right corner, then click on View my profile
- Click on Inventory
- Click on the card you want to sell
- Click on Sell
- Steam takes a percentage of every sale. In the field You receive, you can enter the price without commission or the price with commission in the field Buyer pays
- Click on I agree to… then on OK, put it up for sale
- Click on OK