If you want to change the first and last name you entered when you created your Google Account, you can easily do this. However, note that this will not change your username. Also, when you change your first and last name, it may take up to a few days before this change is reflected in your Google Account.
- How to Change Your Name on Google
- Click on the profile icon in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click on Manage your Google Account
- Click on Personal Info
- In the Basic info section, click on NAME
- Enter the first and last name you want to use and click on Save
- It takes a few days before the name changes