When someone sends you a picture, video, or document using Viber, you can of course save that file, and the location where it will be saved can be changed. What differs from other programs of this type is that you can set different locations for images and videos and for documents.
Watch our video tutorial where we show you how to change download folder location in Viber for Windows.
- How to Change Download Folder Location in Viber for Windows
- Click on the profile icon
- Click on Settings
- Click on Media
- Here you specifically set where media files will be saved, and where documents will be saved. Click the link below All your Viber media files… to set where your media files will be saved
- Choose where to save media files, then click on Select Folder
- Click the link below All your Viber documents… to set where the documents will be saved
- Choose where the documents will be saved, then click on Select Folder