One of the main advantages of Steam, besides the fact that it is undoubtedly the best platform for downloading and storing video games, is an easy way to connect, communicate and play games with friends and other users. However, if you don’t want just anyone to leave comments on your profile, you can set who can leave comments in the settings.
Watch our video tutorial where we show you how to change who can leave comments on your Steam profile using Windows 10.
- How to Change Who Can Leave Comments on Your Steam Profile
- Click on the profile icon
- Click on View my profile
- Click on Edit Profile
- Click on Privacy Settings
- Open the drop-down list next to Can post comments on my profile
- Choose who can leave comments