If you are experiencing bugs or websites not loading properly when using the Brave browser, a possible reason for this is a faulty cache memory. The solution is simple, clear the cache after which it will be rebuilt, this time without errors.
- How to Clear Cache in Brave for Android
- Open Brave and tap on the three vertical dots in the lower right corner of the screen
- Tap on Settings
- Tap on Brave Shields & privacy
- Tap on Clear browsing data
- If you want to clear history, cookies and cache, leave all three options on. If you want to clear only the cache, turn off the first two options.
- Tap on the arrow like in the video and select the period for which you want to clear the cache
- Tap on Clear data
- Select which websites you want to clear the cache for, then tap on Clear