If you want to use a font that you don’t have installed on your computer, the good news is that this is easy to do in Windows 10. One good place to find a lot of free fonts is fonts.google.com.
Check out our video tutorial where we show you how to install a font in Windows 10.
- How to Install Fonts in Windows 10
- Download the font you want to install. A good place to find a large number of free fonts is https://fonts.google.com/
- Unzip the downloaded fonts
- Select all the fonts you want to install
- Right-click on the selected fonts and click on Install
- If you get this warning, it means you have some of the fonts already installed. Click on Do this for all current items, and then click on Yes