If you want to record your Skype call, you can easily do so directly from Skype. When you start recording, all the participants of the conversation will be notified about it, and you can record regular, audio, calls, as well as video calls. Also, if you share your screen with the participants of the call, it will also be recorded.
Watch our video tutorial where we show you how to record a call in Skype for Windows 10.
- How to Record a Call in Skype for Windows 10
- Call the person you want to record a conversation with. The procedure is exactly the same for both regular and video calls.
- To start recording, click on the icon in the lower left corner, like in the video
- To stop recording, click this icon again
- When you finish your call, the recording will appear in the chat as a message. You can download the video from here within 30 days.
- To save the recording, right-click on the recording in the chat. Click on Save to “Downloads” to save the recording in the Downloads folder or on Save as… to choose where to save the recording
- Choose where the recording will be saved, name the file and click on Save