How to Turn On USB Debugging on Android
The USB Debugging option on Android allows you to connect your phone and computer, but in such a way that it is possible to perform tasks on the phone using a computer. This option is most often used by developers, but it can also be useful for ordinary users because this way you can root your phone or enable the phone to be controlled by a computer.
Watch our video tutorial where we show you how to turn on USB Debugging on Android.
- How to Turn On USB Debugging on Android
- Go to Settings
- First, we’ll turn on Developer options
- Open About phone. Where this is located may vary depending on the phone you’re using, but it’s on every phone!
- Tap repeatedly on the option Build number until the following screen opens (quickly tap 5-6 times)
- For security reasons, this screen cannot be recorded. Enter your pin code
- The message will appear: You are now a developer!
- Now we will turn on the USB debugging option. Tap on System & updates
- Tap on Developer options
- Turn on the option USB debugging
- Tap on OK