Google Play Store has a parental control option. This option allows you to limit which applications your child can install on their phone. All applications have a rating that determines for which age they are suitable. In the Play Store, you can restrict which application rating can be downloaded.
Watch our video where we show you how to restrict children from downloading inappropriate apps on Android.
- How to Restrict Children from Downloading Inappropriate Apps on Android
- Open Play Store
- Tap on the profile icon in the upper right corner of the screen
- Tap on Settings
- Tap on Family
- Tap on Parental controls
- Turn on the option: Parental controls are off
- Select the PIN code you want to use and remember it, then tap on OK
- Repeat the PIN code and tap on OK
- Tap on Apps & games
- Apps are divided according to the age of the persons for whom they are intended to use, and the number next to PEGI indicates the age for whom the app is intended. Choose the age of your child.
- Tap on Understood
- Tap on Save