Google Calendar is a great service where you can create a reminder for free. All you need is a free Google Account and you automatically get the ability to use Google Calendar.
If you created an Event in Google Calendar and accidentally deleted it, the good news is that the Event can be restored, so you don’t have to remake it. Watch our video where we show you how to restore deleted Event in Google Calendar using Windows 10 and Google Chrome.
- How to Restore Deleted Event in Google Calendar
- Log in to your Google Account and open Google Calendar.
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click on Trash
- Select the Event you want to restore and click on the arrow icon like in the video
- It is possible to restore multiple Events at once. Mark Events like in the video.
- Click on the arrow icon