If you are a Windows user, you certainly had a problem with the lost data from your hard drive. But from today on, you should not worry any more, because Microsoft has announced a brand new tool: Windows File Recovery, a native Windows program meant to recover lost data. If you accidentally delete an important […]Read More
Utilities should always be in your toolbox. Updates, cleaning junk files, backups, better performance, we will help you achieve all this and more.
It looks like Windows updates always happen in the worst possible time. We show you how to pause, postpone, and even set an exact date for when they happen. Check out our video below. Video transcript: Click on Start Click on Settings Click on Update & Security Clicking on Pause updates for 7 days you […]Read More
First of all, updates are vital to the health of your device. They provide bug fixes and close security loopholes. Through updates, your devices typically become more usable and useful. But sometimes it can be helpful to have them turned off. Here’s how! Video transcript: In the search field type in gpedit Open Administrative Templates […]Read More
- How to turn off Program Compatibility Assistant in Windows 10
- Brave browser – Spotify with No Ads and Youtube on the Locked Screen
- How to show FPS in games using NVIDIA GeForce Experience
- How to Add, Show and Delete Section Breaks In Google Docs?
- Custom Cursor – a fun extension for Google Chrome
- Battery charge alarm – free app for Android
- How to Make YouTube Videos Always Fill the Phone Screen on Android
- How to Translate a Message and How to Change the Language in Which Messages Are Translated on Viber for Android
- How to Add Animated GIF to a Word Document
- How to remove Unknown Locale (qaa-Latn) in Windows 10