There are two ways to change the size of desktop icons in Windows 10. The first way will allow you is to set the icons to a predefined size, and here you can choose Small icons, Medium icons, and Large icons. The second method will allow you to precisely adjust the size of the icons you want to use.
Watch our video where we show you how to change the size of your desktop icons in Windows 10.
- How to Change the Size of Your Desktop Icons in Windows 10
- We can change the size of desktop icons in two ways
- First way: Right-click on the desktop
- Click on View and select the size of the icons you want to use
- Alternatively, press and hold the CTRL button and move the mouse wheel. Moving the mouse wheel down reduces the size of the icons, and moving it up increases the size of the icons.