How to forward an SMS message on Android
If you want to forward a text message to someone on Android, you don’t have to type the message or use the copy/paste method. You can, instead, use the message forwarding function.
The forwarding process may differ depending on the phone model and Android version. However, on all devices, the process is similar and very simple.
Watch our video in which we show you how to forward an SMS message on Android.
- Open SMS messages
- Open the message you want to forward
- Tap and hold the message you want to forward
- Tap on the three vertical dots in the upper right corner of the screen
- Tap Forward
- Select who you want to send the message to. You can select one of the existing conversations or send a new message
- Tap on the airplane icon to send the message