When you enter keywords in the URL field of an Internet browser instead of a website address, an internet search will be performed. By default, when you use Microsoft Edge, the search will be performed using Bing. If you want to search using another service, you can change the Search Engine in the settings.
Watch our video tutorial where we show you how to change the Search Engine in Microsoft Edge, using Windows 10.
- How to Change the Search Engine in Microsoft Edge
- Click on the three horizontal dots in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click on Settings
- Click on Privacy, search and services
- Click on Address bar and search
- Open the drop-down list next to Search engine used in the address bar
- Select the search engine you want to use