Date formats, although standardized, vary from region to region. This means that the default date format that Windows comes with may not be the one you’re used to. Fortunately, it’s pretty easy to change the date format in Windows 10.
Watch our video tutorial where we show you how to change the date format in Windows 10.
- How to Change the Date Format in Windows 10
- In the search field, type region settings and click on the first result obtained
- Click on Change data formats
- Open the drop-down list below Short date
- Choose the format you want to use
- Repeat the same procedure for Long date