Facebook notifications can serve as a handy reminder. However, navigating can become tricky when there are too many of them. The solution is to delete unnecessary notifications and leave the ones you believe you will need later. The good news is that this is quick and easy to do.
- How to Delete a Notification on Facebook
- Go to Facebook and log in to your account
- Click the button with the image of a bell in the upper right corner of the screen
- Select the notification you want to delete, then click on the three dots
- Click on Remove this notification