Have you ever wanted to leave a comment in a cell in Microsoft Excel that explains what a function does or what that cell is for? The good news is that this is possible and very easy to do. It is possible to leave comments on an unlimited number of cells, and each comment will say who wrote it.
Check out our video tutorial where we show you how to leave a comment in Microsoft Excel using Windows 10.
- How to Leave a Comment in Microsoft Excel
- Right-click on a cell you want to leave a comment on
- Click on Insert Comment
- Enter your comment
- You can leave comments on an unlimited number of cells
- To view a comment, right-click on the cell with a comment and click on Show/Hide Comments
- It is possible to change the position of the comments by moving the menu