Superfetch, also known as SysMain, is a feature in Windows 10 that preloads frequently used programs into RAM memory, thereby speeding up the launch of these programs. However, if you encounter the problem of programs starting up very slowly, try turning off this option, because it may be that there is a bug in this option and that it is responsible for the slow loading of programs.
Watch our video tutorial where we show you how to turn off Superfetch (SysMain) in Windows 10.
- How to turn off Superfetch (SysMain) in Windows 10
- In the search field, type serices and click on the first result obtained
- Find SysMain in the list
- Right-click on SysMain and click on Properties
- Open the drop-down list next to Startup type and click on Disabled
- Click on Apply and then on OK
- Restart your computer