Microsoft Word can open a large number of different file formats, including PDF. When you open a PDF document using Word, in addition to viewing the document, you will also be able to edit it, and if you want to save the document in PDF format, you can easily do so directly from Word.
Watch our video tutorial where we show you how to open a PDF document with Microsoft Word using Windows 10.
- How to Open a PDF Document With Microsoft Word
- Right-click the PDF document you want to open in Word
- Click on Open with and then on Choose another app
- Click on More apps
- Click on Word and then on OK
- Click on OK and wait for the conversion to complete