BitLocker is a program that comes with Windows 11 and that helps with security by encrypting all the data on the Hard Drive. It is only available in the Pro and Enterprise versions of Windows 11, while the Home version does not include it.
Check out our video tutorial where we show you how to turn on BitLocker in Windows 11.
- How to Turn On BitLocker in Windows 11
- In the search box, type control panel and click on the first result obtained
- Click on System and Security
- Click on BitLocker Drive Encryption
- Click on Turn on BitLocker
- Click on Save to your Microsoft account and then on Next
- Click on Encrypt entire drive… and then on Next
- Click on Next
- Click on Start encrypting
- Wait for the process to complete