When you open a new tab in Google Chrome, below the Google logo and search box, ten shortcuts to your most visited websites will appear. If you do not want these shortcuts to be displayed here, you can easily turn them off in the settings.
Check out our video tutorial where we show you how to remove shortcuts from the new tab in Google Chrome, using Windows 10.
- How to Remove Shortcuts From the New Tab in Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and open a new tab
- If you want to remove individual shortcuts, click the three vertical dots in the upper corner next to the shortcut you want to remove
- Click on Remove
- To remove all shortcuts, click on Customize Chrome
- Click on Shortcuts
- Turn on the option Hide shortcuts
- Click on Done