How to Make a Link in Google Docs
When typing in Google Docs, it often happens that you want to link a word or phrase to a website. The good news is that this is easy to do, and you can link to any website. When you link a word, it will be underlined and highlighted in blue. To open a link, all you have to do is click on the linked word.
Watch our video where we show you how to make a link in Google Docs using Windows 10 and Google Chrome.
- How to Make a Link in Google Docs
- Go to the website you want to link and copy its link
- In Google Docs, highlight the text you want to link to
- Click on the staple icon or press CTRL + K on the keyboard
- Enter the link we copied in the first step
- Click on Apply