If you have a video that was recorded with a mobile phone or camera, but the person recording it held the device upside down, and now you have a video that is almost impossible to watch because everything is facing the wrong direction, VLC Media Player has a handy option that allows you to freely rotate video and watch it from any angle.
Watch our video tutorial where we show you how to rotate a video in VLC Media Player using Windows 10.
- How to Rotate a Video in VLC Media Player
- Click on Tools
- Click on Effects and Filters
- Click on Video Effects
- Click on Geometry
- Click on Transform
- From the drop-down list, you can rotate the video at a 90° angle, as well as flip it horizontally or vertically.
- The Rotate option allows you to freely rotate the video at any angle
- When you’re done rotating the video, click on Save, and then on Close.