Many websites display a Sign in with Google popup when you want to sign in. This can be handy if you don’t want to create an account. However, if you do not want to use a Google account to log in to websites, it would be better if this popup does not appear at all. The good news is that this can be turned off.
- How to Turn Off “Sign in With Google” Prompt
- Log in to your Google Account and click on the profile icon in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click on Manage your Google Account
- Click on Security
- Click on Signing in with Google
- Turn off the option: Google Account sign-in prompts