How to Automatically Access Another Computer With AnyDesk, Without Accepting the Connection
By default, in order to connect to a remote computer using AnyDesk and be able to control it, it is necessary that the connection on the computer to which we connect and which we want to control is accepted. However, AnyDesk includes a handy option that will allow you to connect without the need for someone on the other end to accept the connection each time.
Watch our video tutorial where we show you how to automatically access another computer through AnyDesk, without accepting a connection, on Windows 10.
- How to Automatically Access Another Computer With AnyDesk, Without Accepting the Connection
- To enable automatic access, it is necessary to turn on the Unattended Access option and set the password that will be used.
- Click on the three horizontal lines in the upper right corner
- Click on Settings
- Click on Security
- Turn on the option Enable unattended access
- Select the password you want to use and repeat the password you entered
- Click on Apply
- We’ll demonstrate the connection using the mobile app, but the process is exactly the same on a computer.
- In the Remote Address field, enter the address of the device you are connecting to and on which the Unattended Access option is turned on, as we showed in the first part
- When you press the connect button, a field will appear where you have to enter the password. The password is the same one that chose when we turned on the Unattended Access option.
- Enter the password and turn on the Log in automatically for now on option. This option will allow you to connect without having to enter your password each time.
- Tap on OK