Bookmarks are handy for quick and easy access to the websites we visit often. Once you find the website you plan to visit again, it’s a good idea to bookmark it. Remembering the name of the website or the exact name of the page is unnecessary and impractical.
However, most of us tend to make a huge number of bookmarks, many of which we almost never use. We should only keep the bookmarks that we actually use so that we can find our way around them.
- How to Create and Delete a Bookmark in Chrome on Android
- First we will make a bookmark. Open Chrome and go to the website you want to bookmark. Tap on the three vertical dots in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the star icon and a bookmark will be created
- To delete a bookmark, tap on the three vertical dots in the upper right corner of the screen
- Tap on Bookmarks
- Choose whether you want to delete your mobile or bookmark from your computer (in our case we only have a mobile bookmark, but you probably also have a Bookmarks bar folder)
- Select the bookmark you want to delete and tap on the three vertical dots
- Tap on Delete