How to Create and Delete a Bookmark in Chrome on Android
Bookmarks are handy for quick and easy access to the websites we visit often. Once you find the website you plan to visit again, it’s a good idea to bookmark it. Remembering the name of the website or the exact name of the page is unnecessary and impractical.
However, most of us tend to make a huge number of bookmarks, many of which we almost never use. We should only keep the bookmarks that we actually use so that we can find our way around them.
Check out our video where we show you how to create and delete a bookmark in Chrome on Android.
- How to Create and Delete a Bookmark in Chrome on Android
- First we will make a bookmark. Open Chrome and go to the website you want to bookmark. Tap on the three vertical dots in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the star icon and a bookmark will be created
- To delete a bookmark, tap on the three vertical dots in the upper right corner of the screen
- Tap on Bookmarks
- Choose whether you want to delete your mobile or bookmark from your computer (in our case we only have a mobile bookmark, but you probably also have a Bookmarks bar folder)
- Select the bookmark you want to delete and tap on the three vertical dots
- Tap on Delete