An easy way to enhance your presentation is to add a video to it, and PowerPoint includes a handy option to add a YouTube video to any slide. This is easy to do, and once you add the video you can freely adjust its size and position within the slide.
Note: When you add a YouTube video clip to a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation, in order for the video to play, the device you’re playing from must be connected to the Internet at the time you play the presentation.
Watch our video tutorial where we show you how to add a YouTube video to a PowerPoint presentation, using Windows 10.
- How to Add a YouTube Video to a PowerPoint Presentation
- Go to YouTube and open the video you want to add to PowerPoint
- Copy the URL of the video
- Open PowerPoint and go to the slide where you want to add the video
- Click on Insert
- Click on Video
- Click on Online Video…
- Enter the URL of the video we copied and click on Insert