By default, PowerPoint‘s language will be the same as your operating system’s language. However, you can change this to any language in the settings. If the language you want is already installed, all you have to do is select it from the list. Otherwise, there is an option to install a new language.
Watch our video tutorial where we show you how to change the language of PowerPoint, using Windows 10.
- How to Change the Language of PowerPoint
- Click on File
- Click on Options
- Click on Language
- In the section Office display language, select a language from the list, then click on Set as Preferred
- If the language you want is not in the list, to add a new language, click on Add a Language…
- Select the language and click on Install
- Click on OK
- Click on OK and restart PowerPoint