In Windows 10, it sometimes happens that when you try to delete a folder, you get the notification “This is no longer located in” followed by the path to the folder you are trying to delete. This error is easy to solve, that is to delete the folder, using Command Prompt.
Watch our video tutorial where we show you how to delete the folder showing “This is no longer located in” error on Windows 10.
- How to Delete Folder Showing “This is no longer located in” Error on Windows 10
- In the search field, type cmd
- Right-click on the first result obtained and click on Run as administrator
- Type rd /s \\?\
- Now we need to enter the path to the folder we want to delete. The easiest way to get the path is to go into the folder, click like in the video and copy the path.
- To paste the path right-click on cmd and press Enter on your keyboard
- Type the letter y, then press Enter on your keyboard