If the sensitivity of your mouse is too low or too high, this can be very frustrating, and it can make working on a computer unbearable. Fortunately, adjusting mouse sensitivity in Windows 10 is easy and you can do it in just a few moments.
Watch our video tutorial where we show you how to change mouse sensitivity in Windows 10.
- How to Change Mouse Sensitivity in Windows 10
- Type Control Panel in the search box
- Click on the first result obtained
- Click on Mouse
- Click on Pointer Options
- In the Select a pointer speed section, choose the mouse sensitivity you want to use
- Click on Apply and then on OK