If your keyboard has broken LED lights, which indicate when the ‘Caps Lock’, ‘Num Lock’ and ‘Scroll Lock’ buttons are on, or you have a small keyboard or laptop that does not have these lights, you probably have a hard time seeing when these keys on or off, we have a solution for you, KeyzPal […]Read More
Customize your desktop so it does more for you. File managers, search capabilities, keyboard shortcuts, system menus and more.
We’ve already written about Linkbar and Biniware Run, programs which help us better organize our desktop. These two programs achieve this in very different ways. SideSlide is a free program for Windows 7, 8, and 10, which tries to solve the problem of overcrowded desktop in another way. Namely, SideSlide creates a new mini desktop […]Read More
If you have a bunch of programs installed on your computer, your desktop is probably full of icons, and navigating in all that chaos can be a real challenge. You can solve this by creating folders in which to organize your shortcuts, but there is a better solution. Linkbar is a free program for Windows […]Read More
To find out what the weather is like outside you just have to look out the window, but if you need to know what the weather will be like all day or even longer, this is not exactly the best method. You can wait for the weather forecast to appear on your TV but why […]Read More
- What is ConfigureDefender and how to use it
- Stop Malwarebytes from deinstalling Advanced SystemCare
- How to enable DNS over HTTPS (DoH)?
- Best free programs for video editing
- Facebook Container, put Facebook in a cage
- How to Install NetSpeedMonitor in Windows 10
- INK 1.6.4
- Parental control on the Internet
- What is AnyDesk and should you use it?
- How to install HEVC codec for free in Windows 10