If your keyboard has broken LED lights, which indicate when the ‘Caps Lock’, ‘Num Lock’ and ‘Scroll Lock’ buttons are on, or you have a small keyboard or laptop that does not have these lights, you probably have a hard time seeing when these keys on or off, we have a solution for you, KeyzPal […]Read More
Customize your desktop so it does more for you. File managers, search capabilities, keyboard shortcuts, system menus and more.
We’ve already written about Linkbar and Biniware Run, programs which help us better organize our desktop. These two programs achieve this in very different ways. SideSlide is a free program for Windows 7, 8, and 10, which tries to solve the problem of overcrowded desktop in another way. Namely, SideSlide creates a new mini desktop […]Read More
If you have a bunch of programs installed on your computer, your desktop is probably full of icons, and navigating in all that chaos can be a real challenge. You can solve this by creating folders in which to organize your shortcuts, but there is a better solution. Linkbar is a free program for Windows […]Read More
To find out what the weather is like outside you just have to look out the window, but if you need to know what the weather will be like all day or even longer, this is not exactly the best method. You can wait for the weather forecast to appear on your TV but why […]Read More
- How to turn off Program Compatibility Assistant in Windows 10
- Brave browser – Spotify with No Ads and Youtube on the Locked Screen
- How to show FPS in games using NVIDIA GeForce Experience
- How to Add, Show and Delete Section Breaks In Google Docs?
- Custom Cursor – a fun extension for Google Chrome
- Battery charge alarm – free app for Android
- How to Make YouTube Videos Always Fill the Phone Screen on Android
- How to Translate a Message and How to Change the Language in Which Messages Are Translated on Viber for Android
- How to remove Unknown Locale (qaa-Latn) in Windows 10
- How to Add Animated GIF to a Word Document