New Year’s and Christmas holidays are here, a time of celebration and joy. Due to the overall situation with Covid 19, this year’s celebration will be different than usual. Most of us will probably stay home and spend the holidays watching TV.
Since we will not spend the holidays with friends and family, it is the right time to at least make and send them a Christmas card and thus wish them happy holidays. That’s why we made a detailed tutorial on how to make a Christmas card using Canva, a free program that you can but don’t have to download since the entire program works within the browser. You can access Canva’s website HERE.
Learn how to use Canva and use your creativity to make a beautiful Christmas card and make your friends and family happy.
- To begin with, we will remove the background from the previously prepared image
- In the search box, type removebg
- Click on the first result obtained
- Click Upload Image
- Select the image you want to remove the background from, then click Open
- Click Download
- When you enter the Canva website, before you start making a greeting card, you need to choose a format. You have pre-prepared formats at your disposal.
- You can also select formats via the Create a design button. The dimensions will be displayed next to the selected format. We will choose Card.
- To start, we will adjust the background by clicking on Background
- You can choose from some of the wallpapers on offer
- You can also choose a color as the background
- We will now upload the images we have prepared
- Click Uploads and then Upload Media
- Click on Device to upload image from your computer
- Select an image and click Open
- Wait for the image to load, then drag and drop it to the workspace
- Repeat the same procedure for all the images you want to use
- Click Text to add text
- You can select pre-formatted text
- You can also edit the text yourself
- Type in the text you want
- Change the text font like in the video
- Select the color for the text
- Choose the text effect
- You can change the size and position of all elements in your project
- If you make a mistake, you can undo the action by clicking the undo button
- Finish editing you card
- When you are satisfied with your design, click on Download
- Select the format in which you want to save the image and click Download